- Must have knowledge of advocacy for state and national issues.
- Shall have served on either a state or national committee.
- Must attend MAR Business meetings to report on, and advocate for, members in their respective regions
- Must report on the number of local contacts they make as well as the discussions involved.
- Discussion with locals should include topics such as: What are you looking for from MAR,and how do we best meet member needs?
- May require a written report to be submitted to MAR prior to the business meetings.
- The positions will receive oversight from the MAR CEO as well as the President and President-Elect.
- These positions will serve as voting members of the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
- These positions will also participate on the MAR REALTOR® Champion Council.
- Regional Ambassadors shall communicate among themselves sharing examples of what each local association is doing to meet Core Standards.
2021 MAR Officers
First Vice President
2021 NAR Directors
2021 NAR Committee Appointments
38 MAR members were appointed to NAR committees this year.