Board of Directors
The MAR Board of Directors is the governing body of the Montana Association of REALTORS®. The mission of the Board is to provide services to its members which will:
- Create a positive professional image.
- Provide an environment for networking and exchange of information among members
- Promote private property rights in the legal and public policy arenas
- Promote a high level of professional standards and ethical business practices in the real estate profession
- Provide educational opportunities for members to attain a high level of professional competency
- Facilitate the flow of information and coordination of services among the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), MAR, local Boards/Associations, and the members. (MAR Bylaws) (2017 Strategic Plan)